You do not need to go to the museum or art gallery to be able to see these masterpieces. They may be all around us, on the walls, on the pavement or railway stations, bus stops. The street artists take advantage of every corner of the city where they were born and raised to create great works of art. They become a special feature of the city, many tourists feel the paintings on the streets make the city become more attractive and unique. Today, in 21 stunning visual trick street works, let go round the world with us to see how street artists transformed their cities to become more colorful.
Maybe you don’t know, to create a work of street art, the artist have faced with many difficulties. In addition to the difficulties of city government when that picture does not have permission, the weather is also what makes the artist to worry.
1. The building with the pillars being “broken” by Alex Chinneck in London
2. A man trying to escape from the concrete slabs were pressing on him in France
3. The letters on the wall of Boa Mistura in Sao Paolo, Brazil
4. A 3D snail of Julian Beever
5. Green earth of artist Francois Abelanet in Paris, France
6. Interesting house of Alex Chinneck from London
7. “Please do not ignore me!”
This is a project of UNICEF in China in order to raise awareness about the homeless children.
8. House of Lewes, Delaware, USA
9. Stereoscopic 3D shapes in Brussels, Belgium of artist Alexis Facca
10. Dalton’s House with a giant mirror in London
A great place for you to have the creative shots with friends.
11. The fence forming a beautiful picture
12. The tree is cut down to create more space
A works condemned the nature destruction of human to expand the living area
13. Mysterious colorful holes in wall at France
14. And many other stunning visual trick street works