Graphic designing had emerged to be one of the most successful trades in internet world. Being a graphic designer requires too much of efforts, but once you are in then you are in great business. Graphic designing had been popular since the times of cinemas. The internet significance of graphic designing had increased significantly over past 2 decades. Graphics designers should always be up to date with the latest trends and technologies. Adobe is the best friend of graphic designers as the tools launched by adobe are of utmost significance for them. Adobe launches many tools for graphic designers to improve the quality of designs as well as to ease the extra effort they put on to prepare every design. Adobe also launches illustrator videos and tutorials for the designers to learn about new tools from it. The recent in the trends are Illustrator CS 6 & CS5 tutorials from Adobe.
You can create a more productive design using Illustrator CS 6 by Adobe. You can easily find Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 tutorials on internet. Just study them once to create the perfect design and bring more fertility to your design. Adobe had tried its best to ease the hectic schedules of graphic designers by introducing the Illustrator CS 6 for designers. Some of designers might be using traditional methods of graphic designing that are time consuming and back breaking. Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 had brought a modern look to graphic designing through their different tools and tutorials, making people learn to create the best from just anything.
It is the duty of every graphic designer to be aware about the latest trends and tools related designing and modernizing the images. The Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 tutorials provide you the flexibility to create more compact and fertile designs using Adobe tools. Most of the designers had started using Illustrators to create the best design ever and satisfy their customers with their designing skills.
Illustrator users learn the significant skills through the tutorials available over the internet. You can also learn them in paid classroom sessions. The illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 tutorials offer detailed illustrations and instructions that serve as guide for the designing process. Some of the basic designing skills included in illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 tutorials are-
- Conversion of text to editable outlines
- Designing seasonal layouts
- Creation of beveled effects and more
Advantages of Using Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5
- It has got sleek and new interface
- It is fast
- Gradients on stroke
- It have good bitmap tracing tools
- Powerful pattern creation tools
Top Features of Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5
- Speed, Performance and Design: Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 is the best additions to Adobe toolkit. These have got great speeds and performances. It can open complex files easily and can efficiently manage quick export and saving of file. You can now make the background extra darker than before and add light text too. The image tracing engine had also been added with its design.
- Creative Features: You can add on wonderful features like ‘gradients on stroke’ to your design or image. This feature can turn fat line drawing to gradient fill. There are several more features like this to add your creativity with the design.
- New User Interface: Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 user interfaces had been rebuilt and had been improved to large extent. It had become easier to reach the controls and dialogs. Though the toolbox is still on the left and workspace in the middle.
The improvements in adobe designing kit had helped the designers to large extent over the times. So, if you are a designer than you should go through Illustrator CS 6 & CS 5 tutorials and improve on your designing skills.