Who knows that what will be our future and how our cities will look like, Envision a city of tomorrow to come. with clean roads, flying automobiles and robots completing all the work. Alternately maybe your vision is more dystopian, with the hunger games style tyrant administration, fighting for food, dim rear ways brimming with wrongdoing, and individuals compelled to live in hermetically fixed cases since war or some other catastrophe has rendered entire swathes of the city unliveable.
Nobody truly recognizes what’s in store coming for us in next 25 years, yet the actuality now is that our urban spaces are stuffed and dirtied but the visionary and futuristic digital artists and designers create some stunning and amazing art to show us how our cities will look like in the coming ages, which we have showcased in our post are following.
The time is ready, say specialists, to begin outlining more ingenious urban situations, both new urban communities required to support a perpetually developing populace, and retro-fits on the ones that we have existed in for a considerable length of time.
Quote about future cities by famous peoples are as following
- “The behaviour of a city is about the behaviour of citizens. Unless systems can become the fabric of their lives, nothing is going to change,”
- “The power of the crowd will be crucial to the cities of the future”
- “Truly smart – and real – cities are not like an army regiment marching in lockstep to the commander’s orders,”
- “As smart cities move from concept to reality”
- “Cities have the capability of providing something for everybody, only because, and only when, they are created by everybody.”