Even if you only own a limited space, there are 8 tips to make your garden become a perfect small garden for home landscaping.
1. A small garden in wooden barrels is the solution to grow flowers herbs or even vegetables and fruit trees in the narrow area. This is also a way to keep your plants can survive in the cold weather because you can easily bring them into the house without meeting any obstacles!
2. If you are a beginner and this is the first project of your garden, start with the herb or cactus. There are many reasons to prove that this is the smart choice! Herbs are often small in size they look quite lush and beautiful when grown in small ports or containers. These plants grow quite easily so it is ideal for gardeners who do not have much experience.
3. In fact, all kinds of cute little pots will be very nice when it is displayed on the shelves, the main effect of this tiny pots are mainly for decoration. Plants and herbs need space to grow and develop wide. Therefore, if you want to harvest them to use, you need to invest the kind of larger-sized pots.
4. Do not forget that light is essential for plants. Make sure your plant pots are placed in a cool location and provide enough amount of light
5. The type of wood barrel has a variety of shapes and sizes. The choice for you is countless, the most common that you will see is the idea of planting trees and other types in barrels, tubs or even a bathtub!
6. Large Plastic basin is relatively low cost and can be easily purchased at any store. Meanwhile, ceramic pots are also great decorations to create an high aesthetic garden in the porch area.
7. The carved wooden blocks forming pots having special shapes will be favourite choice for those who love gardening. If you need large pots to match the larger trees, choose the concrete planters.
8. Do not ever forget that the pot should have water outlet at the bottom, in order to avoid inundation killing the plants.
Here are pictures of the fresh and brilliant gardens in quite small space: