The pregnancy phase is brings in a number of changes in woman’s body by adding the rising bump along with certain weight gain as well. The bell rise you find over the physical structure of any lady simply goes over 9 months from small to big is a long duration; which is a very long interval. However, this doesn’t mean you need to compromise on your diet, family, cloths or anything just enjoy every bit of it and capture every single moment by your smart phone, digital camera or go for a professional photo shoot of your maternity period. To make your search for maternity shoot more memorable, we have showcased some Wondrous “BabyBumps maternity shoot Photo Ideas” hope you will like them before capturing your own moment of love & memories.
The maternity shoot or most popularly known as “Baby Bump Photography” trends showcase expecting mothers in an artistic setting. Many pregnant women are choosing to take portraits as a way to remember and cherish the exciting stage in their lives. These pregnancy pictures and even videos are sweet. Many artists are like to capturing the vulnerability and strength of the pregnant woman.
Maternity Photography can be slightly trickier than regular portraits. Those who want to capture these special nine months of pregnancy, there are many different ways of pregnancy photography. These shoots evoke a wide range of emotions and embrace a number of themes. However, with a little sensitivity & planning your shots carefully, your Pregnancy photography can give expectant mothers, not only the pregnancy photos they will cherish forever, but an experience they will never forget and hopefully recommend to others. There are many Pregnancy photography examples.
Keys to Taking Beautiful Pregnancy Photography:
1. Turn off the Flash
The on-camera flash will be a total wash-out.
- Click standing right in front of an open door or window to get great natural light instead.
- If you are shooting outside avoid midday sun.
2. Avoid Background Clutter
First, decide on a location that the mother-to-be feels most comfortable in. Some prefer the comfort and privacy in their own home. Some prefer a studio for a more formal vibe and some are comfortable to doing the photo shoot outdoors.
- When choosing your location, avoid standing in front of a messy living room.
- Shot beautiful picture by choosing a tranquil spot in backyard or nearby park or beach to set up camp.
There is something about growing a human life inside a womb that redefines how a woman perceives her body. It is better to have this level of understanding and sensitivity that is important for a successful Pregnancy Photography.
- You need to read her body language and expressions to know how she feels about exposing certain body parts.
- If client wants more revealing shots and you are in a more private setting, you can have her wear a translucent robe.
4. Highlighting Features
Being a good photographer, you need to know how to highlight your subject’s best features. In the case of pregnancy photography, you always need to consider how the belly will look its best, not only focusing the pregnant woman. You can try different angles to get various views of the belly. A top-down view will highlight the women face and the roundness of the belly.
- This view will also hide imperfections under the belly where stretch mark often occurs. And a bottom-up view will highlight how large the belly is.
- Bottom-up view is perfect for pregnant moms who carry low or have a smaller bulge. This perspective is best.
The best time to schedule a pregnancy photography is when the belly is large, but not that much larger. This is typically in seventh or eighth Month. The reason for choosing pregnancy photography in seventh or eighth months is because pregnant women usually feel their best then.
- Avoid taking Pregnancy Photography in the ninth month because you do not know if the baby will decide to make an early appearance.
- There is a greater chance of the pregnant women getting hormonal skin issues or other problems.
6. Help Her Feel Beautiful
The absolute most important thing during pregnancy photography is to make the mom feel beautiful. Make her feel that she is growing a life in there and very soon she will be holding her little baby in her arms. Try to make her feel how great she looks and remind her how amazing the creation of life is. A good way to do this is by talking as you shoot.
- Ask your clients to close their eyes and put their hands on their belly to feel the baby and think about the baby.
- The special smile and the twinkle in her eyes when she take that moment to connect with their baby is all need to get the perfect shot.
Pregnancy Photo shoot Examples
Here are a few of expert Pregnancy Photography favorite poses.