REBECA CYGNUS is 23 year Old Fine Art Photographer from Spain with a passion in Photography with love to shoot surrealism and fantasy, dreamed of having her own wonderland to such an extreme went out in search of it. Found and captured my findings in a beautiful mixture between surrealism and fantasy.Today we have showcased her best Surreal Fantasy photos for your inspiration hope you will like them.
Rebecca Carpenter (1991) Madrid. More commonly known as Rebeca Cygnus. In 2012 completed the Diploma in the photographic arts in the university school TAI. Later in 2013 she made international master of conceptual and artistic photography in school Efti Madrid.
Since childhood predilection for poetry. As it grows in photography a link between image and word. Gives his work a mysterious aura in low key light. Looking in his picture the viewer desubique, intertwining the story behind the character or leisurely soak in the scene. Between film sequence and paint your pictures are mental constructs that go from thought to sketch and finally to the final image. Its main themes are among nostalgia, melancholy and beauty of solitude with magical and surrealistic. Recreate your pictures at the blue hour, where the line between reality and fiction becomes finer.
- December 12 2013 “Minimums” Galeria Zero. Madrid
- December 3 to 8 Scope Art Fair (Digital Group Exhibition) Miami Beach
- 2013. “Like father like son to” Tarazona picture. Tarazona
- 2013 – 2013 Collective PHE Master 2012/2013 EFTI. Madrid
- 2013 -. July “Art Takes Times Square”. (Digital Group Exhibition) Long Island City, NY
- 2011 “To each his own subject.” Centro de Arte Tomás y Valiente. Madrid
- 2013. 1rst Prize in the category photography. Florence-Shanghai prize
- 2011. 1rst Prize. “Forever free” Springfield contest