Photography is one of the most exponential hobbies among people of all age groups around the world. They love to capture the special moments of their life. For capturing the photographs you need not to be a photographer, but you should know how to operate the camera well and click a nice shot. This can be learnt through from some of the best photography eBooks by different photographers. Here is the list of top selling eBooks for the photographers to start with.
Best Photography eBooks
The photographs at night are really difficult to capture, but it has the potential of capturing stunning photographs.
- This book is the guide to teach you clicking photos with refining techniques in night
- The single and multiple frame methods are covered in this book
This is the book that is about writing and the photographs. You can learn a lot of things from this book.
- The photographs and writings will inspire you and will take your photograph skills to new level
- The book will be covering the topics like making pictures more dynamic and will surely refine your composition
If you don’t want to waste your time in retouching the photos through Photoshop and other photo editing tools then this book is made for you.
- You will learn to operate few easy tools for photo retouching
- It will help you in adding the beauty to the photographs easily
This book will teach you the digital photography through a visual and interactive guide having thousands of animations and graphics.
- It is packed with good useful and practical information
- It is the comprehensive photography training resource
This book contains just everything that a photographer needs to capture the photographs. It has 189 pages and will provide you different methods of capturing photographs.
As the name suggests, this book contains 10 different techniques and ideas that can be used to improve your photography.
- You will learn to take good photos without using high end camera
- These techniques will teach you ways to take amazing photos
This book will teach you to simplify and fine tune essentials of quality portraiture. You will learn to use the facial recognition and the lighting techniques.
- You will learn techniques for exposure and composition
- It will demonstrate what to capture and how to capture
This book is written by Mitchell Kanashkevich and contains only 37 pages. It makes you learn the post processing of the photographs in Lightroom and Photoshop. You will be able to produce striking images after reading this eBook.
Street Photography has a broader subject to cover with different styles and tactics.
- It will make you learn different scenes
- It focuses on equipment settings and other technical concepts in 141 pages
Everyone loves to travel and capture quality photographs. The travel photography is a great field to capture yourself with the assets of nature.
- This book will teach you to capture captivating moments
- You can explore more about travel photography
This is the tutorial that will provide you exposure to different camera skills and settings and will make you understand different camera settings. You can learn to combine photos, text and videos all together.
This book focuses on capturing the stunning images at night. This is the technical form of photography that is covered wonderfully in this book. You can master on different styles by reading this book:
- Night Sky Timelapse Videos
- Star Trials
- Night Sky Scenes
- Twilight Landscapes
- The moon
This is one of the best eBooks for Photographers, who wish to capture beautiful creatures.
- This book has 15 topics in 50 pages
- It will teach you about camera settings, Rule of thirds, and few examples too
This eBook has 295 pages with instructions and have more than 300 photographs by some great photographers of the world.
- You will learn to add effects to the photographs
- It will make you professional photographer
This book is written by Mitchell Kanashkevich and contains only 51 pages. This is the ideal book for the photographers who do not carry the light equipments with them.
- It teaches you to create the atmospheric light effects in a single flash with help of natural light
- It contains fantastic explanations and the diagrams for explaining lighting effects