Sometimes just seeing different numbers on a page isn’t enough. We have tried to bring each of these dui statistics to life to help emphasive how big a deal this really is. Very often, statistics are just seen as a bunch of numbers – that won’t cut it for DUI statistics. These stats are too important to let sit by idly. We want to help drive the message home that these statistics affect real people every single day, and with the 4th of July approaching fast, it is more important than ever to get these images in front of as many people as pssible. Help us get the word out that drunk driving is real and it kills
The Fourth of July is a time most Americans spend celebrating with family and friends, but it is also one of the year’s deadliest times on our roadways. So Police will be out in force cracking down on drunk driving. If you are caught driving impaired, you will be arrested, said Many Sheriff’s. So please becareful today…
County Sheriff’s Office encourages a few simple precautions to keep themselves and loved ones safe:
- Plan a safe way home before the festivities begin;
- Before drinking, designate a sober driver;
- If you’re impaired, don’t get behind the wheel. Call a taxi, use public transportation or call a sober friend or family member so you are sure to get home safely.
- If you see a drunk driver on the road, don’t hesitate to contact the local authorities— because you may just save someone’s life.
- Remember, Friends Don’t Let Friends Drive Drunk. Take the keys and help them make other arrangements to get where they are going safely.