Hello Gals, To get a exotic diva looks you need to do something different and special and for that you need to see some inspirational exquisitely exotic style makeup ideas, which we have showcased in this article. Special Parties and occasions need extra special looks and for extra special looks you need to practice hard to achieve exotic makeup looks my advise try something different. You are sure to spend your special occasion, party or New Year’s Eve with someone important to you and you won’t allow yourself to be so ordinary on that night. So, just take a look at the Exquisitely Exotic Makeup Style Ideas below and they will bring out your inner beauty.
Putting on makeup is an art as much as it is a skill, and to some extent that might be true and you need to practice hard to achieve expert level in it. Getting makeup right before leaving for a party or any special occasion, you already know that an hour is never enough to achieve the right look.Don’t try to cheat the system give your self enough time to get perfect looks as special occasions don’t come every day and your look matter.
- Start with a dark eye shade swept across the brow bone.
- Next, define the crease of the upper lid with a matte dark blue eye shade as shown below.
- Use a blending brush to smudge the dark blue color upwards.
- Apply a hairspray on hairs and roll them on cola cans.
- Apply same blue nail polish which you have used on your eyes to get a perfect matching nails.
- why not apply multiple colors of lipstick.shades to get an exotic lips
- Then, carefully apply base on your face to get a flawless skin.
- Ola! Finish the look with a few coats of black mascara to all lashes.
Today I want to take a minute to talk about my favorite Golden Lipstick Art. I am a Lipstick lover and you can see how much lipstick is highlighted in this articles with exotic lipstick makeup ideas specially Golden lips shown below. I am confident that there is something for everyone in this list to suit their lips.
Do the Make up in such a way to get exotic natural looks with a sparkling touch. This is attainable only you need to practice few times to show variations in color and intensity to suit your needs! You learn how to have these colors on your eyelid to create the relief, lengthen your eyes, or give them a fresh look. You will also learn to highlight the eyes: the liner, pencil, paint, or with the “technique of V” in the outer corner of the eye.