The generation today is in and out of love very frequently, but still some of the couples manage to take their relationship to the finale. The moments they spend together during courtship are usually the most blissful and beautiful one’s. Capturing these moments is really what builds up great memories to cherish in future. These romantic couple shoots are now becoming very popular and creative.
A professional photo session including sexy couple photography ideas usually takes one or two days depending on kind of shoot opted for. Indoor shoots are not preferable now as the natural aspect of the photographs diminishes in indoor lighting and backgrounds.
Sexy Couple Photography Ideas
At outdoor shoots the couple can easily travel around the memorable places and sites where they have bonded over time and get themselves clicked by professional photographers. The end result will surely put a big smile on their faces as they would travel down the memory lane of their beautiful relationship.
These shoots are successful depending upon the creativity of the photographer as well as how comfortable the couple is in romantic photography poses. Indian couples are usually shy when in front of a lens, thereby it is very important for the photographer to be comfortable with couple and as well as trying to take the shots from a distance rather than coming up very close while they pose.
Tips to Be Followed for Capturing Perfect Photograph of a Couple
A lot of poses are usually common, which you can find in all sexy couple photography with romantic touch. We have put up some of the poses that will be easy and comfortable for the couple and give romantic photographs.
- The most important and beautiful romantic photographs are natural ones and not posed. The couple should be sitting comfortably and chatting with a bright background. The natural smiles will make the photograph appear to be really natural and not at all posed. Some props can be placed around the couple such as a teddy bear, roses etc. Make sure this shot is taken from a distance as it will make the shot look more impressive.
- The close ups with the couple posing really close to each other are really sexy couple photographs with romantic touch. Framing the couple with rule of thirds i.e. keeping them away from centre and keeping on the edges makes these pictures really beautiful. The background should be of high contrast and colorful, make sure that both faces are equally focused and background is completely blurred.
- Silhouettes are the best way to take romantic and sexy couple photographs. The best and easiest way for taking silhouettes is making the couple stand close to each other with them face to face, under an arch of dark doorway with a sunlit background. It can be a close up or a full length shot.
- Close up shots of the couple holding hands and looking at each other is also very impressive pose with a little bit of creativity. Props and collage formation makes these photographs look great.
- Using Black and White settings is a great idea to take memorable stills of the individuals and then joined as one photograph. Lighting is very crucial in black & white shots as low light conditions will make your subject look darker. Make sure that subject is well lit; this gives a retro look to the photographs.
- Costumes and Wardrobe changes can allow you take some creative shots. Traditional dresses will make the photographs really impressive and ethnic.
Camera for Couple Photography
Couple photography is done to capture the most romantic side of the couples. So, it needs to be done with some great camera so that every emotion can be focused and captured wonderfully in form of photograph. The memories should be captured beautifully in life like photographs. You need to be very smart while buying a good camera for capturing photographs in couple photography. Here are certain hings to look at while buying a camera for couple photography.
- The camera you buy must have good sensors to sense the environment around adjust the brightness automatically
- The lens and aperture must be wider to capture stunning photographs
- Your camera must have some extra ordinary effects that can be added to the photograph to improve its quality.
So, keep these small things in mind before you actually buy a professional camera for couple photography. These moments should be captured terrifically to make them lifelong.
Lighting is very important since dull conditions will make your photographs look very dead. The shot should be done in morning or afternoon time. Using props can make your look really creative and beautiful, so always keep props such as teddy bears, balloons, flowers and roses etc. to create better photos. Keep Clicking!!